Sales Development Representative
Location: Portugal (Remote)
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and driven individual to join our team as a Sales Development Representative. As a Sales Development Representative, you will play a crucial role in driving our company's growth by generating qualified leads and initiating new business opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic sales team in a fast-paced and rapidly expanding organization. As a key member of our sales team, you will play a vital role in driving our business growth in the hospitality technology and hotel industry.
- Your primary focus as a Sales Development Representative will be to identify and qualify potential customers and prospects through various lead generation activities.
- You will be responsible for prospecting, cold calling, and initiating meaningful conversations with decision-makers to uncover their business needs and introduce our products and services.
- You will be building up a sales pipeline based on specific targets across the sales cycle and will have the ability to earn uncapped commissions.
- Conduct outbound prospecting activities to generate new leads and qualify them based on defined criteria.
- Utilize various sales and marketing tools to research and identify potential customers.
- Make cold calls and engage in email outreach to initiate conversations with prospects.
- Qualify and nurture leads through effective communication and follow-up techniques. Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitor activities, and market changes to identify potential business opportunities.
- Collaborate with the sales team to schedule meetings and hand off qualified leads.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all prospecting activities and customer interactions in the CRM system.
- Continuously stay informed about industry trends, market conditions, and competitors to effectively position our products and services.
- Customer acquisition - Conduct outbound cold calls to potential clients in the hospitality and hotel industry to generate new business leads. Qualify and nurture leads through effective communication and follow-up techniques. Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitor activities, and market changes to identify potential business opportunities.
- Bachelor 's degree.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Passion for technology and a desire to help hotels transform their operations through innovative software solutions
You need ...
- Empathy, kindness, positivity, patience, collaborative and proactive attitude.
- Strong work ethic, organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure.
- Keen to learn new things.
- A keen eye for aesthetics, highly detail-oriented, and always committed to excellence.
What do we offer?
- Competitive base salary with performance-based commission and bonus structure.
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge products and services in a rapidly evolving industry.
- Comprehensive training and ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Work Remotely
- Great Team-mates
- Use of MacBook laptops
Do you think you are the right person?
If you are an ambitious and driven individual with a passion for the hospitality industry and a hunger for cold calling, we want to hear from you! Join our team and contribute to our continued success in the hospitality and hotel market.
Apply now and take your sales career to the next level with a company that is revolutionizing the hotel management landscape.
RateIntel.io is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect and inclusion to our teams all over the world. We are proud to say we have a diverse team spread globally and value the unique talents of all our people, with different personal experiences and points of view. We do not accept discrimination on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, culture, and warmly welcome applications from all eligible candidates.